How to create a BNI ATM and its various situations
How to create a BNI ATM is very simple. The U.S. is a state-owned bank you might be familiar with. Network BNIs is also expanding from year to year, even now it is present in all subdivisions and cities throughout Indonesia. In some other countries, the U.S. already has representative branches.
The BNI was founded in 1946 and has a fairly large number of customers, as well as BNI customers coming not only from adults, but also from students. Kalan gan students also have kesempatan to have a savings account at BNI Bank.
Every time we open a bank account, we later receive a brochure and an ATM card that is used for payment methods. ATM cards or debit cards are actually a very important bank structure for now.
Types of BNI bank ATM cards
Before you find out how to create a BNI ATM , you must first know the type of BNI ATM. As we know, the BNI issues so many ATM cards to meet the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has different costs and capabilities, here are some types:
- N. Silver Liabilities. This type of BNI exhaust has a gray color, the front you will find chips and batik models. If you want to have this debit card, it is enough to issue your first deposit at IDR 500 thousand.
- BNI Gold debt. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you need to open a Taplus Bisnis account. The monthly administration fee is R[7500,” with a cash withdrawal limit of 15 million RP per day and a payment limit of IDR 50 million per day.
- BNI Platinum debt. Typically, this BNI Platinum debt is owed by businessmen, the monthly cost it has is quite high, but the limit is also high, with the daily cash withdrawal limit of only 15 million IDRs, while the transfer limit to BNI colleagues reaches 100 million IDR how to make BNI Platinum ATMs equal to
- Green NPG debuted. The green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administration fee is very light, the monthly administration fee is only RP 4 thousand.
- GPN orange exhaust. GPN Orange has a spending limit of 10 million IDRs per day, with a transfer limit of 50 million IDRs per day and a cash withdrawal limit of 5 million IDRs per day. The monthly administration fee is only 4,000 IDR. In addition to the above models, there are many other models.
How to make a BNI ATM offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM account, you can bring one to the BNI branch closest to home. The type of ATM card cannot be represented, so various documents such as personal identification such as driver’s licenses or ID must be attached, then NPWP and KKK.
In addition to the various macam, the above documents, later the bank also needs your signature in the ATM card and brochure. To open an account, you can go to Customer Service and explain that you want to open a BNI account. The next CS will offer a choice of types of savings.
You just need to adapt the type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you are still a beginner and need an ATM just to save, you can choose the BNI TabunganKu product. However, if you are still a student, you can choose the BNI Simple product.
If you have a certain type of savings, you will need to fill out the opening form of your savings account. Fill in the account opening correctly and based on personal data from your name, date of birth, address, job, income and others. Avoid doodling on the gaps of personal data. How to create a BNI ATM after you just have to pay the initial deposit.
The initial deposit to open this account varies depending on the choice of the type of savings you want to open. Payment of this initial deposit is made through the bank cashier, so it is not through customer service. After the initial deposit has been paid, you can get an ATM and a brochure.
Crea BNI ATM online
The creation of a BNI ATM can also be done online. If you choose to open an online account, you don’t need to go to the branch. This service allows youto buy invoices anywhere andonly. How to create a BNI ATM online only takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
However, it should be borne in mind, if you need to prepare your identity for opening, as well as you also need to make sure that the mobile phone used is connected to the Internet, so that the subsequent opening of the account can be performed easily. When all your files are ready, you can open the BNI mobile banking app.
- Install the BNI Bank mobile banking app, download the app through the App Store or Google Store, make sure your phone is always connected to the Internet duringthe implementation of the app’s download process. The app cannot download perfectly when the Internet is disconnected.
- Once the download is complete,the app will be installed with automation, you can open the BNI mobile banking app and select a file. You can read the terms and conditions, if you have read it, click I accept so that you can continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that best suits your needs, you can fill in the personal information page based on an ID such as NIK KTP, date of birth, and then enteran OTP sent by SMS, you can also complete your personal information and business data.
- If your personal information has been entered, the next way to create a BNI ATM is to upload a selfie along with an ID, photo ID and signature. Click Take a picture of your ID. After that, the mobile phone screen will automatically activate the camera. When you upload a selfie with identities.
- Click on the mobile banking list once you’ve uploaded your data, you just need to create a user ID to be able to access the service, click on terms and conditions, and click Next. Next, you will receive a referral code and select the video bank. After that, you will make a video call with CS.
Benefits of using the BNI ATM card
After knowing how to create a BNI ATM, the next thing you should know is the benefits of using a BNI bank ATM card. Having a debit card from BNI Bank makes it easier for us to trade without having to bring cash.
With non-cash payments becoming monthly finances more discernible properly, you can see what needs you spend for a whole month. In addition, the BNI also has many interesting promotions, so you can get scoring benefits for discounted benefits when paying a debit card.
Before opening a BNI account, it is best to know in advance what your needs are now. Don’t let it be just because you want to pursue the prestige of having a class card, choose a Platinum charge, when you don’t really need it yet, so before you practice how to create a BNI ATM, first you know your needs.